Chiropractic and healthy lifestyle options are the way to add vitality and wellness to your life.
Is a flu shot the only way to avoid getting the flu or are there other options that actually boost your immune system to fight of colds, flu, and other viruses? YES!! Boosting your immune system and making a few lifestyle changes can amp up your quality of life immensely.
Here are some simple steps to you can incorporate:
- Get 8 hours of Sleep. Studies have concluded that lack of sleep can double your chances of getting a bacterial or viral infection.
- Get Outside and Breathe Fresh Air. Keep the air around you as clean and fresh as possible. Use an air purifier in your home or office that has an ionizer and HEPA filter to clean the air. Use plants to help filter the air.
- Wash your Hands Often. The amount of infected bacterial and virus matter in the air and on surfaces is increased during flu season. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Keep Your Hands Away from Your Face. Infected “droplets” of virus are harmless on your hands. If you put your fingers into your nose, eyes, or mouth, the bacteria and virus can easily transfer and enter your upper respiratory tract.
- Laugh, Listen to Music, Use BrainTap. Find ways to enjoy life. Watch funny movies, dance, listen to your special kind of music, pray, or use a simple, very effective device like BrainTap to relax the body and reduce stress.
- Avoid Sick People. Infection passes from one to another. Avoid sick people and avoid the flu.
- Increase Movement. Your immune system depends on physical activity to pump white blood cells around your system. Make sure you get fresh air and move, sweat, bend and stretch your body.
- Avoid Negativity. Avoid negative, angry and dysfunctional people. Emotionally and spiritually unwell people impact your immune system. Likewise, negative input from television news can really bring your down.
- Regular Chiropractic Care. Getting regular care reduces the stress in the nervous system improving your immune system naturally.
- Enjoy Fresh Fruits and Veggies. Reduce sugar and carbs while increasing organic fruits and vegetables and healthy fats. Take whole food multiple vitamin and minerals, whole food Vitamin C, and Vitamin D . Herbal supplements such as Dr. Shultz’s Super Tonic and Echinacea.
- Use BEMER to improve local circulation, nutrient and oxygen delivery to every cell in your body and removing waste. Enjoy grater vitality and well being while reducing stress, and improving sleep.
Stay healthy naturally with Chiropractic in Gilbert !!
These are a few suggestions and you can learn more by calling 480-325-6977 to schedule a free consultation with a Board Certified Atlas Orthogonal upper cervical doctor at the Valley’s premier Wellness Center, Foresight Chiropractic. Set up a time for a complimentary BEMER session today and learn safe, natural ways to keep your family healthy.