Improve Your Muscle Performance
AMIT (Advanced Muscle Integration Therapy) is an innovative advancement in sports medicine and chiropractic care. It is based on an understanding that when a muscle is overloaded beyond that which it can sustain, it can either inhibit (shut down) neurologically or it can tear. The body will “shut down” the muscle or group to try to protect from further damage, much like a circuit breaker on a house.
Gilbert chiropractor Keith Lavender is a certified AMIT practitioner. He says that once inhibited, muscles tend to stay inhibited, which creates imbalances and areas of instability throughout the body. This causes joint and muscle pain. The AMIT process “re-opens” and re-integrates inhibited muscles into the nervous system, removing pain and increasing physical performance.
Three Steps to Improved Performance
1. Test the Muscles. A typical exam consists of testing approximately 600 major muscles of the body to find muscles that are “weak” or not working properly. Based on these patterns of muscle imbalance, the practitioner will define the areas of your body that are unstable and predict where you will most likely experience future injury.
2. Reactivate Damaged Muscles
The AMIT technique non-invasively re-integrates inhibited muscles into the nervous system. This restores function to your body, helps you recover from injury more quickly, removes pain, and helps prevent future injury to your body.
3. Experience Immediate Improvement
After AMIT work, patients notice immediate improvement in strength and functioning. AMIT has been tested and generated positive results with world class athletes, weekend warriors, student athletes and active individuals for more
than 20 years. AMIT gives you:
· Accelerated Healing
· Increased Strength and Coordination
· Increased Range of Motion
· Reduced Pain
· Prevention of Future Injuries
· Correction of Muscular Imbalance and Joint Instability
If you are struggling with your balance, with chronic muscle or joint pain, or want to improve your sports and mobility abilities, call 480-325-6977 for a free consultation and find out if Advanced Muscle Integration Technique or AMIT will help you recover and advance your health and your abilities. Movement is the key to enjoyment and slowing down the aging process. Dr. Keith Lavender, at Foresight Chiropractic, the Valley’s premier Wellness Center, is a Board Certified Atlas Orthogonal upper cervical specialist and Certified AMIT practitioner. He utilizes upper cervical gentle chiropractic care, Torque Release Technique, AMIT sports therapy, and BEMER vascular therapy. Call today and find a health partner that cares.