Enjoy the Benefits of Regular Chiropractic Care
Most patients first seek out a chiropractor when they need relief from acute pain. Maybe it was a car accident, a fall or some other accident that caused neck, back or shoulder pain. And chiropractic care is excellent therapy to treat those symptoms.
But the benefits of chiropractic care extend well beyond the relief of acute pain. If you are looking for a true health and wellness plan vs. treating symptoms when you are sick, you may want to consider adding regular chiropractic care to your routine.
The definition of Chiropractic according to the Association of Chiropractic Colleges is: “a healthcare disciple that emphasizes the inherent recuperative power of the body to heal itself without the use of drugs or surgery. The practice of chiropractic focuses on the relationship between structure (primarily the spine) and function (as coordinated by the nervous system) and how that relationship affects the preservation and restoration of health. In addition, doctors of chiropractic recognize the value and responsibility of working in cooperation with other health care practitioners when in the best interest of the patient.”
Chiropractic can reduce the stress on the immune system which frees up energy for the body to use towards disease prevention and to maintain balance or homeostasis. By reducing stress on the body, Chiropractic care slows down the aging process.
Why Chiropractic Care Gilbert AZ
5 Reasons a Chiropractic Care Plan is a great investment in your health and your children.
- Improves Your Body’s Structure and Posture. Regular care is focused on aligning and adjusting the spine, resulting in improved posture and spine strength. This reduces pressure and interference on delicate nerves that control organs, glands, and cells.
- Improve Overall Body Function. With consistent chiropractic care, your body systems will have a chance to optimize its functional capacity. You will experience an improvement in health.
- Slows Spinal Degeneration and Aging. With regular chiropractic care, the subluxation process is slowed.
- On-going Healing. Chiropractic adjustments improve the regeneration of damaged cells and tissue throughout the body.
- Improved quality of life. When pain, stiffness and limited mobility are improved, your immune system will function at its highest level; you function and feel better mentally and physically.
Taking care of your body is a long-term process. That’s why having an annual Chiropractic Care Plan is vital to your health. Stress through how you eat, how you think, and how you move impacts your body daily.
To find out more about how Chiropractic care can help you and your family, call 480-325-6977 to schedule a free consultation or to sign up for one of our free community wellness workshops. The Doctors at Foresight Chiropractic, the Valley’s premier Wellness Center, are Board Certified Atlas Orthogonal upper cervical specialists. They have been providing very precise and gentle care for over 18 years—no popping or cracking--for athletes, weekend warriors, newborns to seniors. You don’t have to be sick to get well—call today and get your game back on!