5 Ways to Strengthen Your Brain Gilbert AZ
Do you want to tap into your full potential, improve your memory, slow down the aging process and strengthen your brain?
Try these important strategies to improve your brain health and your overall quality of life:
1) Exercise. Exercise increases the amount of good chemicals in the brain and supports increased blood flow that feeds, strengthens and repairs the brain. Even a 20-minute walk or household chores and movement helps facilitate information processing and memory. Exercise stimulates brain plasticity by stimulating cell growth and new neuronal connections.
2) Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care. The brain and nervous system is the master control system of the body. The spinal cord and nervous system that is housed in the spine is the communication network to every cell, organ and gland in the body. The doorway to the brain is the top vertebrae of the spine known as the Atlas. If the Atlas is misaligned or “stuck” in a certain position, it can interrupt the communication to and from the brain, contributing to illness, brain fog, memory issues and sub-optimal performance.
3) Improve Nutrition. Increase consumption of Omega 3 fats because they are an essential structural component of the brain, and yet the body cannot produce it. About 60% of the brain is made up of fats, and the cells in your nervous system require it. When cells are lacking in fat, they become stiff and are more prone to inflammation. Reducing your intake of processed foods and sugar and increasing the amount of vegetables in your diet is also important. Adequate healthy oils, Vitamin D, probiotics, B Vitamins are also essential.
4) Sleep . Sleep is essential for regenerating the body to “reset” the brain. This holds true for infants and children too, as napping helps to boost brain power. Research is showing that while you sleep, the neural processes associated with learning and memory is strengthened.
5) Listen to Music. Music challenges and expands the mind. Numerous studies show that music stimulates and strengthens the brain and helps to create new pathways. Besides being fun and enjoyable, music is good for the brain.
6) Enhance blood blow. The BEMER medical device enhances micro circulation through the capillaries which is 74% of our blood system. Increase blood flow, and oxygen and improves metabolic waste removal. Benefits include increased energy, strengthened cardiac function, better performance and recovery, sleep, and relaxation.
7) Cognoscopy testing series. Alzheimer's disease is expected to quadruple by 2050 to over 14 million cases. Conventional medicine says there is no know cure and left untreated, Alzheimer's is fatal but caught early, there are treatments available. A Cognoscopy, as Dr. Dale Bredesen, MD coined, is a series of tests recommended beginning at 45.
These are a few important steps you can take to strengthen your brain health and gain a higher quality of life. For more information about how Atlas Orthogonal upper cervical chiropractic care and BEMER Therapy can help improve your brain and body health, call 480-325-6977 to schedule a free consultation at Foresight Chiropractic in Gilbert, AZ, the Valley’s premier Wellness Center. The Doctors are Board Certified Atlas Orthogonal upper cervical specialists serving patients of all ages for over 18 years.