Join us Thursday, June 20 at 6:30 p.m. for a fun, informative and interactive Workshop! RSVP 480-325-6977 today if your workouts are not what you want them to be, if you participate in a competitive sports team, if you want to excel your athletic abilities and have fewer injuries!
Improve Your Muscle Performance
AMIT (Advanced Muscle Integration Therapy) is a revolutionary advancement in sports medicine and chiropractic care. It is based on an understanding that when a muscle is overloaded beyond that which it can sustain, it can either inhibit (shut down) neurologically or it can tear.
Gilbert chiropractor Keith Lavender is a certified AMIT practitioner. He says that once inhibited, muscles tend to stay inhibited, which creates imbalances and areas of instability throughout the body. This causes joint and muscle pain. The AMIT process “re-opens” and re-integrates inhibited muscles into the nervous system, removing pain and increasing physical performance.
Three Steps to Improved Performance
1. Test the Muscles. A typical exam consists of testing approximately 600 major muscles of the body to find muscles that are “weak” or not working properly. Based on these patterns of muscle imbalance, the practitioner will define the areas of your body that are unstable and predict where you will most likely experience future injury and where you typically can not build strength until that muscle is re-activated.
2. Reactivate Damaged Muscles
The AMIT technique non-invasively re-integrates inhibited muscles into the nervous system. This restores function to your body, helps you recover from injury more quickly, removes pain, and helps prevent future injury to your body.
3. Experience Immediate Improvement
After AMIT work, patients notice immediate improvement in strength and functioning. AMIT has been tested and generated positive results with world class athletes, weekend warriors, student athletes and active individuals for more than 20 years..
AMIT gives you:
- Accelerated Healing
- Increased Strength and Coordination
- Increased Range of Motion
- Reduced Pain
- Prevention of Future Injuries
- Correction of Muscular Imbalance and Joint Instability
For more information, call 480-325-6977 to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Keith Lavender, Certified Advanced Muscle Integration Technique Practitioner and Board Certified Atlas Orthogonal upper cervical specialist. Improve your health, your focus, your function and excel!