Spring Upgrades for Better Health
Nature gives us seasons and spring is a time of fresh starts, renewal, and reflection. It’s the perfect time to take inventory of your life and set new goals for yourself.
Consider all the facets of your life that ultimately impact your health:
- Your health – quality of your diet and exercise
- Your relationships with spouse, children, family and friends
- Your job and career
- Your finances
- Your personal development
- Your spirituality
- Your future plans
Spring is a great time to look at these areas of your life and set goals and implement actions for improvement. You will find that good health gives you energy, positivity, strength, happiness and focus – all keys to achieving many of your goals.
Healthy actions are not found in goals and plans alone. Healthy actions result from a wellness-oriented mentality and the development of healthy lifestyle habits to restore and optimize core issues rather than looking only at the symptoms. If it’s too stressful to go all in, then start with the baby steps adding in a new good habit. As you continue doing this, you will want to start letting go of the detrimental, unhealthy habits.
To support your Wellness journey, Foresight Chiropractic offers Wellness services including:
- Regular gentle chiropractic care is one key to achieving and maintaining good health. When the nervous system is stressed because the spine is misaligned, it can lead to common health complaints such as craving sweets, fatigue, memory loss, emotional instability, headache, insomnia, vertigo, migraines, body stiffness and neck, back, hip, knee and feet pain.
- Therapeutic Massage to reduce muscle tension and soreness. It helps to reduce stress to increase relaxation. Perfect compliment after re-aligning the spine and reducing stress from the nervous system.
- Nutritional Support is key to a strong immune system and wellness program. Research shows that you cannot exercise yourself out of a bad diet and into wellness. What you eat and the supplements you take are key and can be very confusing to figure out on your own. Learn what and when to detox your system, what supplements and why.
- Advanced Muscle Integration Technique or AMIT is an advanced sports therapy to restore balance, reduce and eliminate pain in muscles and joints, and to advance sports and athletic performance. After injury, over use, or trauma, the central nervous system acts much like an electrical circuit breaker shutting down particular muscles or muscle groups to prevent further injury.
- BEMER for muscle stimulation and blood flow. Blood flow is what is called the river of life, without it the cells cannot be nourished and fed with nutrients and oxygen and our metabolic waste cannot be carried out. Oxygen is required for energy. Imaging the stagnant pond and the sludge sitting on the top. Better circulation, better health, better life!
Did 2020 take a toll on the quality of your health? Did it give you pause to think about the importance of your immune system and what your role is in your personal wellness and your family’s wellness? Make a commitment to consciously improving your life this year, one step at a time. Here at Foresight Chiropractic, the Valley’s premier Wellness Center, we partner with patients to help them achieve their goals and desires to live a healthier, happier life. The Doctors are Board Certified Atlas Orthogonal upper cervical specialists who have been providing very precise and gentle chiropractic care for over 21 years and are certified Advanced Muscle Integration Technique practitioners. Call 480-325-6977 today to schedule your complimentary consultation and find out how you can get your life back on track.